Monday, September 29, 2008

Who is Glen McDuffie?




I ask, because it's apparently a big search term all of a sudden, yet I can see no reason for it. Oh, he's just claiming that sailor in that famous "kiss" photo, although he's apparently not the only one to claim such a thing.

Well, he's old now. Looks like he could use some walkers or some rollators. I happen to work for a company that sells them, thus the connection.

Then there's Kelsey Peterson, who apparently a 25 year old teacher from Lexington, Nebraska who has kidnapped a 13 year old student she's been having sex with. Where were those kinds of teachers when I was a kid? So, when he's middle-aged, she's gonna need a wheelchair (hah, there's that connection again, get it?). Although there's some pretty darned cool wheelchairs out there. I wouldn't mind one like that.

So what is Terrell Owens saying? Actually, I just don't care.

I'm guessing he doesn't need a Nano-Neb Portable Nebulizer. I'm betting that, by now, you're beginning to see a pattern.

Is Eisenstaedt big news? As in Alfred Eisenstaedt? Really? Why? Oh, he also claims to be the guy in the famous Life Magazine picture. Jeeze. The things that become internet memes.

You know what never seems to become an internet meme? Lymphedema Garments. I'm just saying.

Alexei Ramirez is also big news right now. Good for him.

I'd just be happy if somebody were talking about the great deals that DME (the company I work for) offers on Ostomy products, skin barriers, 1- and 2-piece drainable and closed bags, supports, faceplates and more.

Also, big right now apparently is Stills Disease. That's this hour, I'm sure it will change, you fickle internet folk. And while I can't promise to cure Stills Disease, I can recommend some excellent pain management for arthritis pain and ambulatory products to help the arthritic get around.

Look, the economy is crashing around us (can you say roll call bailout vote), and I gotta make a living. And that's what I'm trying to do.

Help me out, folks. Buy something.

3 comments:

kevinwillis.net said...

A trend from yesterday I missed: laura bush killing a man in texas. Sigh. There are so many things wrong with humanity. In other news, you can get all sorts of medical supplies and healthcare products here. Look, I already told ya, I gotta make a living.

Unknown said...

it was a question on jeopardy tonight...i just happen to see it, then I happened onto this site.

kevinwillis.net said...

Ah. That's why it came up. Thanks for letting me know!