Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ray Lewis, Haruki Nakamura, and the Kim Kardashian Mambo

I'm posting these on my Wordpress blog, thought I'd post it here, too. So here it is:






Whassup, Peoples?

Right now, the big meme seems to be Ray Lewis. Why? Because the world likes football more than I do.

People also seems suddenly very interested in The Kim Kardashian Mambo.


Whassup with Kim Kardashian, Who Mambos?



Who is Haruki Nakamura? More football? What's wrong with you internet peoples? Football, football, and more football.

The Pelosi speech regarding the bailout is still a big deal. Why? Do you people really think she has something useful, relevant, or remotely interesting to say? Boy, I've got more I could say about that, but I gotta put the kids and then myself to bed. One day, I will truly tell you whassup with dat.

Apparently, all you football loving, Kim Kardashian watching folks also want Nancy Pelosi's email address, too. I hope you're emailing her that you plan to fire her come November, because whatever we got instead, it'd be better than what we got right now. True, dat. Double true.

No comments: