Saturday, January 17, 2009

Short Stories, Software, The Atari 5200, Online Novels, and Great Tech Deals from SnaggStuff.com


Just a quick post to mention, my good friends at Software Supply Group have Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional, a Full Version Retail DVD, and for only $180.95. Pretty cool, eh? I blog endlessly about Software Supply Group at my Software Supply Group Blog. My most recent post was on The Atari 5200, believe it or not. I love the Atari 5200.

I've also added a few more chapter to my Blog Novel, Book of Magic. Most recently, the action-packed Chapter 43.

I'm posting most of my (few) finished short stories at Interstitiums.

Check out Rain on Mars. This is also the first time ever I've made my violence-and-profanity riddled short story, Felt Tip, available for mass public consumption. Kinda Rated R. You've been warned, if you read it. If you dare. Also, my classic, and one of my personal favorites, Mud.

Am I humble? The answer is: no, not really. Sorry 'bout that.

In a more professional vein, may I recommend the Spitfire 1410 4-Wheel Travel Scooter for only $776 Dollars? Or the 500W Stainless Steel Sterilizer for only $792.56, as of this posting? That is hundreds of dollars below the competition, people. Seriously.

Most recenly on my Whassup, Peoples? blog, I expound upon The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and L. Frank Baum. Because that's just how I roll.

Oh, and I should mention he great, one-day-only deals and bargains you can get at SnaggStuff.com.  I'd mention one of the specific amazing frickin' deals as seen on SlickDeals, FatWallet, TechBargains, DealCatcher, etc--but it changes every day. Every day! So get to it while you can. And Snagg (see, with the two Gs, ain't that clever?) Yourself a Great Tech Deal!

More later. Have a great, and blessed, day!

1 comment:

techbargains said...

Kevin,

Thanks for mentioning Techbargains.com on your blog. Can you email me your contact information at yung.trang[at]techbargains.com and we'll send you a nice Techbargains pen that will make the envy of your friends :)

Thanks,
Yung