Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fester's Quest for the Nintendo Entertainment System

Back when I was in college, I got my first dedicated video game console, the Nintendo Entertainment System. I probably had as many titles for that system as I have ever had for any system. Loved the Mario Titles. The Legend of Zelda (with the pretty gold cartridge), a long with dozens of lesser titles. In fact, when watching the Profanity-Laden Retro Game Reviews of The Angry Video Game Nerd, I'm surprised how many of the NES titles he reviews that I had and played.

Speaking of The Angry Video Game Nerd, he did a review of the titular game I love-hated so much my senior year of college, Fester's Quest. Find his excellent video review of the title here.


Yeah, that's a trailer for AVGN's Moonwalker Review. Which was excellent. Go see that one, too. With lots of scatalogical humor and profanity, just so you know. Angry Video Game Nerd is for adults.

Theoretically, you can play Fester's Quest Online. Right Now. Awesome.

Or, you can watch a guy play the whole thing and talk about it while he does it. Extra-awesome. Man, I love the Internet.

In other news, I may have recommened already that you get great deals on disount electronics and software from SnaggStuff.com. But I'm doing it again. Or, get yourself a great deal on McAfee 2009 Virus Scan--only $13.67 as of this posting, from Software Supply Group.

Have a nice day. And Fester's Quest rocks. Except for having to start from the beginning if you ever die.

Later.

No comments: