Friday, July 10, 2009

New Chattanooga Products on DME Supply Group

Got some new stuff up at DME Supply Group (we sell medical supplies, just so ya know). Such as S'port Supports, like these Lare Black Women's S'port All Shorts. No pictures, yet. Working on that.

We've also added a large selection of Adapta Treatment Tables, like the Adapta Mesa 2-Section.



Might be time to link to the Magical Durable Medical Equipment Supply Group Site Map. We've got a lot of stuff on there now, so it takes forever to load. Seriously.

Also, we've added other Treatment Tables, like this Plynth One-Section. We've got Traction Products, of course, and have for a while, but we added some others, like this Saunders Traction Replacement Cervical Pump.

We also have a Gel Medex SP Ultra Wheelchair Cushion.

Yeah, this isn't exactly the same stuff I usually post in my bloggity-blog-blog, but Obama has set the economy on fire and it's burning quickly so I'm trying to keep our company in business so I remain employed. Best of luck to me, on that. But I'm trying.

No comments: